Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAS ST rubber grommet that goes between the bulkhead and door for speaker wires, I have 2 of them new never installed still in the original package.

Not sure what to ask since they are the only ones I have seen for sale in years :naughty

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Rovers North sells them and they are crazy expensive.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
A quick google brings up uk suppliers for these ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rubber Grommets

NAS ST rubber grommet that goes between the bulkhead and door for speaker wires, I have 2 of them new never installed still in the original package.

Not sure what to ask since they are the only ones I have seen for sale in years :naughty
I don't really know how to quote these but if you want to sell them, I'll buy'em. Hows 20 bucks sound n I'll pay for shipping. I need to know the specs of course, should be about 5-6 inches long, 6/8 inch in diameter, and the grommet plug should be about 1 1/8 inches in diameter. Called Rovers North and they're out of stock. Do your research and let me know if that sounds good, if you still have them. I live in Fayetteville, AR if you want to check shipping prices. Please fill free to email me at [email protected] and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did some in-depth research and found that the NAS door speaker wire grommet is actually part number AMR3262. I recently purchased 4 of them on eBay.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Yep, thats the one for the soft top. I just bought two pair off eBay myself, just in case I never see these again. MUC6521 is for the station wagon.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts