Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this turbo but ended up rebuilding my existing one.

$1000 shipped FEDEX Express to continental USA. Turbo is in Vienna, VA

Thank you for looking

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440532277.035302.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440532293.622375.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440532309.830867.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440532327.189590.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please someone buy it so I don't end up installing it :tounge How much do you guys think I can sell my rebuilt turbo for? :grin

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
have you tried to remove your exhaust pipes yet? Let's say some can be a challenge.
I'm not sure I understand... Regarding the used turbo I had to cut 2 nuts off the manifold to remove it if that's what you mean. As to the exhaust pipe I recently had a 2.5" straight pipe installed...

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
I'm not sure I understand... Regarding the used turbo I had to cut 2 nuts off the manifold to remove it if that's what you mean. As to the exhaust pipe I recently had a 2.5" straight pipe installed...
Sorry, by turbo exhaust pipes I'm referring to the two pipes that attach to the turbo's manifold. There's three pieces I think. The turbo, the turbo manifold and the turbo exhaust pipes. I'm assuming that if you were to use the new turbo you will have to disconnect the old pipes from the old turbo manifold. Those are a treat to work with sometimes.

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Sorry, by turbo exhaust pipes I'm referring to the two pipes that attach to the turbo's manifold. There's three pieces I think. The turbo, the turbo manifold and the turbo exhaust pipes. I'm assuming that if you were to use the new turbo you will have to disconnect the old pipes from the old turbo manifold. Those are a treat to work with sometimes.
I am thinking you are talking about a 300 tdi as the turBo on a 2hundy bolts to the manifold?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts