Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this some kind of Jedi mind trick? The link you provided lists the winch for $1,345 with free shipping :)
Yep, shipping is free, TAX isn't. Try putting the winch in your cart on Amazon and check the tax you will be charged. Amazon will charge between $83 (FL) to $122 (NY) in state tax. Some states don't collect internet tax.

I'm willing to work on a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Yep, shipping is free, TAX isn't. Try putting the winch in your cart on Amazon and check the tax you will be charged. Amazon will charge between $83 (FL) to $122 (NY) in state tax. Some states don't collect internet tax. I'm willing to work on a reasonable price.
Makes sense - thanks.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Yep, shipping is free, TAX isn't. Try putting the winch in your cart on Amazon and check the tax you will be charged. Amazon will charge between $83 (FL) to $122 (NY) in state tax. Some states don't collect internet tax.

I'm willing to work on a reasonable price.

It is unfortunate, but Amazon does charge tax, if they have a facility in your state.

Glws, that's a great winch.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Just curious, what are the other differences (besides the roller fairlead) to justify the $136?

Great winch.

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Think of the needy children in Japan. Somewhere there are three kids that need food, water, clothing, and shelter and s'mores. Your donation of just $1125 will ensure these children have a kick ass Rover to go exploring in.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Have you offered it on Expo portal? There's a good sized group of people that appreciate quality products on there.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Let me know when it gets down to $600

Think of the needy children in Japan. Somewhere there are three kids that need food, water, clothing, and shelter and s'mores. Your donation of just $1125 will ensure these children have a kick ass Rover to go exploring in.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts