Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a D90 but always talked myself out of it ... found this site and thanks to v8engine am close to making this a reality

can't wait to get it ... will be using the search function a lot, but please be patient if I do manage to ask the same question someone else has :hide:

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Welcome, do yourself a good turn and get some manuals and down load a copy of rave. Ten minutes reading a manual while sitting on the crapper anwsers a lot of questions.

We are more than willing to help them that tries to help themselfs.

Congrats

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, do yourself a good turn and get some manuals and down load a copy of rave. Ten minutes reading a manual while sitting on the crapper anwsers a lot of questions.

We are more than willing to help them that tries to help themselfs.

Congrats
Thanks and yup thats the plan. I'm going to read and when I can't find it in the manuals, search on here ... doesn't mean I won't end up re-asking a question here or there :)

I wanted something to engage me and challenge me mentally since my job has changed and management problems are not the same as technical problems ... gotta keep my troubleshooting skills sharp somehow :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts