Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have obtained a qty of NEW Defender 110 Hi Capacity bodies.(Not take offs).These are complete with the tailgate and fittings,filler neck black moulding,rear lamp cluster panels, and the 4 lower aluminium finisher panels.Colour White. Price GB£750=approx $1200. The Qty 4 main Body to Frame New large mounting brackets are £125=Approx $200. Used HiCap bulkhead £400=US$650.
* Great opportunity to convert a stock 110 to a Hi Cap,or make a custom Land Rover trailer.
** Consolidated shipping to East coast may be possible.Discount applied for 4 or more items.
Please PM me through Defender Source Forum,or email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Also interested.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I am interested in a full set of the pieces you have bed, bulkhead, etc....

Any others parts for a complete pickup body?

I am in NY, are we all close enough to set up a single shipment to one location???

Chuck

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new Hi Cap bodies reply.

Thanks guys for the interest so far.Let me see if i can get a few more,i have qty 5 in stock, and then maybe make up one container to either NE or SE ,either to one recipient who can cut a deal with the other buyers,or split it somehow.I will get a few prices together.In meantime if anyone wants to register an interest please send me an email initially, to stefan at [email protected] then i can guage the quanity needed to make this viable.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi cap bodies reply

Guys,i will reply in next 24+hrs,Had a long 14 hr day.Need to check out some rates tomorrow then i will know more on the shipping costs.Thanks Stefan.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Cap Bodies

After some consideration,i have decided to appoint Mr Neil Hanekom of the British BoneYard ,Lancaster PA,to be the importer of these New 110 Hi Cap bodies,he is in an idea position geographically to handle the importation and duties,and store them at his yard,and communicate with anybody interested directly.He will also stock the mounting bracket kits and some used Hi Cap bulkheads if you require them.Also maybe some other new panels.Get in touch if you have any specific parts requests too!
Please contact Neil during business hours on (717) 945 5325, email:[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Thanks Stefan.

I am planning on getting a container together in the near future. If anyone is still wanting the hi cap bits please email me and we can discuss logistics. There will also be some other parts in the container. As of yet, I am still trying to work out what those parts will be.

Cheers,
Neil.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
HIjacking this thread for a minute: If anyone has a bed, here and now, I don't care if you have a gate...I need one. My container is loading in Roswell (Atlanta) Georgia in 3 weeks. Ill pay today and ship today if it is ready.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Just a heads up, I sent PM's to everyone who expressed interest in the Hi-cap bodies.

I would like to fill the container so if anyone has any requests for bulky parts that are usually cost prohibitive with the shipping charges, let me know.

Cheers,
Neil.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Recon Defender Gearboxes coming in too!

We will have some Defender gearboxes coming in too.Please register your interest:
Boxed Reconditioned Ex Military(LT77) gearboxes available.
Good used low mileage (Ex Mil 'Snatch' )Santana LT85 V8 manual 5 spd Gearboxes with gear lever,linkages and mounts for full conversion.So you can put your 3.9EFI Disco engine into your defender chassis now!!!
R380 EX Military rebuilds too.
Boxed New Ex Mil Rebuilt Salisbury front axles.
Use ' take out' Front Military low Mileage 'Snatch'Front axles.
AND MORE ! Please get in touch with Neil Hanekom.This stuff will be leaving UK in 3 weeks time.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts