Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the first batch of Defender 90 rear speaker housings made from Aluminum. We've done the test fit and they flit right in. We decided to leave the speaker holes bare to allow for universal speaker installation.

These will be black within a few days and ready to ship.

First 10 sets will be $110.00 shipped in the US.

I'll post here when they are ready to send out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
i will send you a ST one, is the address on your avatar thingy where you would like it shipped? would you prefer L or R or both? i really want a set so i will USPS them thursday if you would like.

thanks

rick

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
i will send you a ST one, is the address on your avatar thingy where you would like it shipped? would you prefer L or R or both? i really want a set so i will USPS them thursday if you would like.

thanks

rick
I'll also take a set of the ST version.

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
What about making some without speaker holes. Not for speakers so much, but for plugging that gap if you are running other boxes, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about making some without speaker holes. Not for speakers so much, but for plugging that gap if you are running other boxes, etc.
We can do it. Same basic price.

------ Follow up post added July 18th, 2012 06:46 PM ------

thanks

rick
Yes please send to the avatar address. Should be under 30 days to make.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Dumb question, How durable are these? Obviously more so than the stock pieces.. Say, if a shovel handle was to hit the housing or a pelican case slid into it, would it dent? Looks to be made of a pretty thick gage by the pics...

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Any news on seatbelt slots?

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts