Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original NAS roll cage

I own a defender TDI 300 (1999) and I want to install an NAS D90 roll cage. However i havent yet found a supplier who sells them on internet. The only thing which come close to the original NAS roll cage is an imitation built by Frog Island, however this roll cage is not paded in rubber as the original, making it appear flimsy. Could anyone help me in finding some supplier who delivers worldwide.

Regards

·
Mendicant
8,437 Posts
I would check with Mohamed at Rovercity.com, or RoversLand (a Florida seller who lists a lot on ebay). I have done business with Rovercity and they are good, but I cant vouch for RoversLand.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Safety Devices made the original NAS roll-cage. They won't make another? If they won't, they do have nice external rollcages, and camel trophy cages, which are similar to NAS cages. You could also try EvansUK, which has started making alot of cages. They will build just about anything.

Chris

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I contacted Saftey devices and their reply was that they do not produce them anymore. Somebody has an idea from where could I find a store which has these roll cages still in stock. A second hand in good condition will also do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts