Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling likely one of the nicest NAS OEM factory fiberglass hardtop out there. No damage/repairs and includes rubber seals and hardware pictured. Top has been lined with dynamat and covered with gray matting, looks great.

$1900 firm, pick up only.

It's located in Jackson, WY - I can drive up to 200 miles to help with your commute/route but definitely not shipping this so you'd need to get it or find someone passing through nearby to get it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - perfect excuse for a road trip out here, get your top situation set before winter kicks in and tour the national parks while here

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
I'll be in Cody the first week of August with truck and trailer. I'm bringing a ser III back to the Wash DC area and could probably fit this on the trailer/truck. I don't really have dry inside storage once it gets to my place though. But if the seller could get it to Cody I could probably get it back to the Wash DC area.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be in Cody the first week of August with truck and trailer. I'm bringing a ser III back to the Wash DC area and could probably fit this on the trailer/truck. I don't really have dry inside storage once it gets to my place though. But if the seller could get it to Cody I could probably get it back to the Wash DC area.
Awesome - I could definitely get it to Cody! So that should bring more potential buyers in scope if any are near that route back or near DC.

Thanks for the offer to assist and if this does work out I'll throw some money your way as will the buyer.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
if only there was a way to get it to Austin, TX. Having said that there would be a feeding frenzy once it got within 50 miles of city limits

1 - 15 of 15 Posts