Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 genuine LR tip seats removed from a 1995 NAS 90. They were recovered with Black Vinyl by the previous owner who also installed heated seating elements in each one. Includes the wiring harnesses, uncut. Minor rust on the bottom of the brackets. Seat covering stretched/marked due to storage.

$500 US OBO. Located in Toronto Canada, can be palletized or boxed to ship with our discounted rate shipping, along with our Recaro seats still for sale!

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
good to see you briging the 90 back. Is it an original Canadian NAS? We’re you able to save the rear crossmember?

The point 1of40 was making is that the recover effectively alters the NAS authenticity. You noted the alteration in your original post well. Without the covers I suppose it’s open for discussion. Is anyone offering a jump seat re-trim kit in the NAS fabric? Rovers North use to carry it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand the authenticity question, but the fact remains, they are genuine NAS seats... The NAS is actually from the US originally. A 95 manual. Number 245/500. We were able to repair the crossmember in fact!

·
Registered
6 Posts
4 genuine LR tip seats removed from a 1995 NAS 90. They were recovered with Black Vinyl by the previous owner who also installed heated seating elements in each one. Includes the wiring harnesses, uncut. Minor rust on the bottom of the brackets. Seat covering stretched/marked due to storage.

$500 US OBO. Located in Toronto Canada, can be palletized or boxed to ship with our discounted rate shipping, along with our Recaro seats still for sale!

View attachment 467922
View attachment 467923
View attachment 467921
View attachment 467925
View attachment 467924
View attachment 467920
I've got a 94 NAS D90 and looking to add rear seats. Any backing needed to the bed to mount these?

And how much for the recaros? Fronts need replacement too...

-Beat Navy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there are a few options for seat belts then. You could use seatbelt mount plates like this:

not the safest... but they will work, especially if you can put the bracket under a crosspiece.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the seatbelts I have are the type that install on the bar, so not sure they will work…. I’d have to buy new ones for my truck, but I might do that anyhow…

recaros are here:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts