Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Condition is like new. It’s only been on the truck a few months. Reason for selling is that I’m switching over to tan colored half cab.

Please note this top is set up for a NAS truck with a Gutter Kit, and I do not have the tonneau.

I’m planning to keep the bottom half of the drop curtain (outlined in red in the picture) until I can determine if I can get my tonneau to fit properly. If the bottom half of the drop curtain is a deal breaker for you let me know.

Chris has these pieces retailing for $915 on his webpage. How about $790 + shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
just for my edification, is the $790 for the top half of the drop curtain only? or are you selling what looks like a strapless bikini top also? would you consider selling just the top and bottom drop curtain? if so at what price?
thx
rob

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the question…I’ll clarify. There are three pieces here, as follows:

1) The half cab canvas, which is the top over the cab and side pieces that cover the B pillars.

2) The rear drop curtain window

3) The drop curtain below the rear window

Pieces #2 and #3 are connected with a zipper.

I’m looking to get $790 for pieces #1 and #2.

At this time I’d prefer to sell as a package.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ok. I appreciate the clarification. As I would only be interested in #2 and #3

if you decide to sell just #2 and #3 let me know as I already own a strapless bikini. As I’m sure you could sell the bikini on its own.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Here are the current Badger prices-
Half cab gutter kit style- $850.00
Drop curtain top half w/window- $450.00
Drop curtain bottom half- $350.00
Half tonneau cover- $495.00

All of the prices on the web site have not been updated since 2011.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the current Badger prices-
Half cab gutter kit style- $850.00
Drop curtain top half w/window- $450.00
Drop curtain bottom half- $350.00
Half tonneau cover- $495.00

All of the prices on the web site have not been updated since 2011.
Thanks for the update badgerman

I’m going to hold onto this for now. Now that I have a more accurate idea of the cost to replace I’d rather keep it in the hoard for the time being.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a great top for a 90. I had this set up on a '95 NAS truck and it was my favorite top when I needed to be "enclosed". Plus, it is a Badger - the very best!
Agreed. As much as I appreciate having the full soft top to enclose the rear passengers, you can’t beat the ease (time savings!) of getting this top/tonneau on and off…so easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts