Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,146 Posts
Not only do they not work very well, but they are almost as rare as rocking horse manure.
I like original also, but have you considered an under sash unit of the same period?
There are new Diavia units floating around.

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
Is the housing broken or do you need a new evaporator/ heating matrix? If it's the evap I think vintage air can do the repair. On the other hand if everything is trash take a look at Defender Air Conditioning - Ministry of Defender. Not a direct replacement but it should work.

If you need the ducting from the wing to the hvac unit I think I have NOS in the original box, I'd just need to check one thing before letting it go.

·
Registered
NAS D110 #202 & ROW D110 County
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the housing broken or do you need a new evaporator/ heating matrix? If it's the evap I think vintage air can do the repair. On the other hand if everything is trash take a look at Defender Air Conditioning - Ministry of Defender. Not a direct replacement but it should work.

If you need the ducting from the wing to the hvac unit I think I have NOS in the original box, I'd just need to check one thing before letting it go.
Thanks would look into this option

·
Registered
NAS D110 #202 & ROW D110 County
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not only do they not work very well, but they are almost as rare as rocking horse manure.
I like original also, but have you considered an under sash unit of the same period?
There are new Diavia units floating around.
I agree they are rare, I am also looking for the ANR1534 (5 of them) but they are even rarerrrrrr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts