Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
That is the idea... taking longer than I excepted. Vultures must have already been fed today :)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Mine!!

------ Follow up post added June 19th, 2015 09:23 AM ------

Want. Want. Want.

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
sloppy seconds

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Thats me, always a dollar short or an hour late

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I'm so excited that I'm getting this. I was going to do my Tdi swap and just do what I could about the rust for now, plug the leaks, make up my own dash, etc... This changes everything.

I happened to look at the board posts on my phone while I was getting gas this morning, happened to be just a few minutes after it was posted.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Is there any way for me to change my account settings so that I can pretend this thread never existed? That fact that it was available for even a nanosecond is going to lead me to obsessively check to see it happen again which wont happen.
I am happy it went to someone who needed it as badly as me.
P.S. if you are looking at this thread because you have one to sell too but are not sure what its worth: this wasn't really a great deal, contact me for a free evaluation before selling!

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
Is there any way for me to change my account settings so that I can pretend this thread never existed? That fact that it was available for even a nanosecond is going to lead me to obsessively check to see it happen again which wont happen. I am happy it went to someone who needed it as badly as me. P.S. if you are looking at this thread because you have one to sell too but are not sure what its worth: this wasn't really a great deal, contact me for a free evaluation before selling!
Since you are a time lord, use the Tardis, go back in time and bingo it never happened

·
Registered
240 Posts
I tried that but I cant convince Zach that time has gone back and I am the first to reply. Tradis might be broken
.$650 with the dash,? Ill take 10.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts