Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Defender
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case there’s a Defender enthusiast out there keeping track of what’s happened to all the NAS 110s…..number 16 has received a restoration completed with brand new LS3 and 6L80. I also swapped the bulkhead to one with vents and converted the entire HVAC system to the NAS 90 style.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Was the chassis galvanized and then powder coated? And I did not realize the '94-D110 did not have vents on the bulkhead....shocking actually....looks great would love to see more photos!

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
So many things to love about this! Great engine and transmission, great interior upgrades, but you stuck with a nice traditional look overall. How are those middle row seats for leg room? any worse than usual? Masterful work!

·
Premium Member
Defender
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s a 1993 NAS 110. I had the original frame sandblasted and powder coated. The back seats have about the same child size legroom they all do.

·
Premium Member
1986 LRD RHD 110
41 Posts
Wow!!!That is very Nice-Looking LRD 110... I am new to LRD world...Start this project because slow business (Covid-9) and just like to be challenge...LOL; This is a 1986 110 RHD conversion to a 2008 Puma, LS3 and 6L80E. still working progress target date is October 2022.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts