Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics
http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...ing-wall-systems-annex-power-water-MaxCoupler

*Loaded Expo Camper ARB RTT, Awning, wall systems, annex, power, water, MaxCoupler

Complete build thread :*http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...ild?highlight=
Built in 2011
Trailer is in great shape, has been to Arctic Circle, and from coast to coast. All accessories are in extremely good condition with no rips, holes, or stains (this includes the ARB systems). Very well taken care of.

Build resembles AT Horizon layout w/ three compartments, has both drop down rear and front/side door. RTT provided shelter for accessing cargo from rear door, w/ annex you can access gear while remaining indoors.

2 Propane tanks
blue top optima battery
Tongue box, houses trailer wiring distribution box, backup trailer brake battery, Main battery, shore power, 12v water pump switch, etc
3-12V DC plugs, 2x 12V lights
Onboard 12 v water pump, has in out water hookup, just connect water source and pump comes on and off automatically as required*
Spare tire
3 x 15x8 powdercoated Wheels
New 35x12.50 KMII’s
Advanced Trailers adjustable stainless steel awning brackets
ARB awning*
Custom partition which attaches to awning and trailer to create weather tight kitchen area, with awning out and walls it is completely enclosed, very comfortable.
ARB 2500 awning wall system
ARB Mosquito Wall system
ARB Simpson Series III rooftop tent
ARB annex room
Cargo Basket on top
Stainless steel hinges and latches throughout, all lockable, with two sets of keys
Lockable scepter water and fuel storage bin behind tongue box
YJ fronts leaf springs with the 1.5 lift
3,500 lb axle
Dodge 3500 shock absorbers
Adventure Trailers Max Coupler trailer hitch
D.O.T. compliant LED lighting, reflectors
Interior cargo tie down points
Cargo floor rubber mat
Rear stabilizing/leveling legs on each side, adjustable based on terain
Rear 2 inch receiver
1 5 GAL water Gerry can
1 5 GAL (metal) fuel Gerry cans

Pictures below are from its use throughout its life. Pics with decals are recent.

Has been pulled by Jeep wrangler LJ, Double cab Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Land rover Discover, LR3 with no issues.
Trailer will come with Toad Charger system, your tow vehicle battery recharges the trailer battery system safely. Also come with Misc organizers and stuff.

Need the garage spot back. HOA doesn’t like it in front of the house nor do I. Will just fit under a standard 7 ft garage door.

Material used:
Frame rails - 2 x 3 x 1/8
Bumper - 2 x 5 x 3/16

Dimension
Overall width (fender to fender): 76"
Length of frame (behind tongue box): 101"
Length of tongue (behind tongue box to coupler): 60" (so total length from rear of trailer to coupler is 161")
Box dimensions: 48" wide x 84" long x 34" high
Overall height to top of box (measured at axle): 63"
Clearance height ground to the top of RTT: 83" empty

Weight Empty approximately 1800 lbs

$7,800 obo

Would consider trade for a smaller Sankey trailer set up + cash.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
You just had to post this....right? What the hell would I do with the duplicate gear if it ended up here?

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Yard sale I guess......

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Love your Sig Jonesy
Me too. I enjoy quotes - finding who authored and the meanings behind them. I believe this one can be attributed to or originated from Alexandre Dumas.

The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits | Quote Investigator

Alexandre Dumas Quotes (Author of The Count of Monte Cristo)

Love your avatar Carmen
Thank you Craig... it's in remembrance of someone special.

The English playwright Watts Phillips, who knew Dumas in his later life, described him as, "the most generous, large-hearted being in the world. He also was the most delightfully amusing and egotistical creature on the face of the earth. His tongue was like a windmill – once set in motion, you never knew when he would stop, especially if the theme was himself." ....that's funny :)

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
That Special someone must be " THE WANKER MASTER ", well maybe he grows some balls and start posting again instead of lurking from the background as if he doesn't care.

NO OTHER Place feeds his ego, like this one

BTW WANKER, if you are lurking on this post, Still love you :)

Me too. I enjoy quotes - finding who authored and the meanings behind them. I believe this one can be attributed to or originated from Alexandre Dumas.

The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits | Quote Investigator

Alexandre Dumas Quotes (Author of The Count of Monte Cristo)

Thank you Craig... it's in remembrance of someone special.

The English playwright Watts Phillips, who knew Dumas in his later life, described him as, "the most generous, large-hearted being in the world. He also was the most delightfully amusing and egotistical creature on the face of the earth. His tongue was like a windmill – once set in motion, you never knew when he would stop, especially if the theme was himself." ....that's funny :)

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:)
Headed to NJ. Unfortunately it sold on expo portal to a FJ guy. Sounds like it will be used. Had to take a m416 for the deal we worked out as he will be mid travel trip when he comes by to swap gear from one trailer to the other.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Will start a new thread with more details but I got this trailer as part of the deal for my expo trailer. Fully rebuild M416 no rust. Rebuilt axles new tires
$1500

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.