Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • RTE 2 inch springs
These were on truck a few years and were replaced with 3 inch springs. Asking $100.
  • Front radius arms
These are the stock arms. Asking $100.
  • Equipe gas tank skid
Never used. Brand new. Asking $350.
  • 5 stock aluminum wheels. Asking $100
  • Axles - front and rear
These are the stock axles. Asking $100.

Let me know if you want any pics. Prefer local or RURR, but can ship if buyer pays.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I'll do $500 for all of it if you can put it on a pallet, I can have it picked up... Or Pedro said he would bring it down for me. Are the alloys freestyle? What are the axles out of? Or I can drive up one day and grab everything.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The alloys are freestyle. The axles came out of the D90. Don't have a pallet. PM me and we can iron out the details.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Interested in springs, if for all 4 corners? Would you say the ride is on the softer or harder side compared to OEM?

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Keith are you moving from RVA? I am interested in the alloys if prior passes, really just need one.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
I have a pallet you can have. The wife would be happy to be rid of it.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All items are sold except for the Equipe gas tank skid. That is still available.

Tyler - these RTE springs are the original RoverTyme Steve Turner springs. Tend to ride little more hard.

Matt - yeah man, moving to Charlottesville, so not that far away. Can still do some happy hours. Maybe you guys can come up to the 151. Lots of options up there.

Jesse - thanks for the pallet offer, but Brian and I are working out the handoff details. Could probably use the pallet this winter for camp fire if you could join us.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Jesse - thanks for the pallet offer, but Brian and I are working out the handoff details. Could probably use the pallet this winter for camp fire if you could join us.
No worries. I'd love to join at a campfire, but I'll bring some wood. I was offering up a super fancy plastic pallet (only the best for Rover folks).

Congrats on the move. We lived in C'ville for a few years prior to RVA and loved it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts