Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Range Rover HSE winch bracket

The Rangie experiment ends!
24 months, 38,000 miles and $2000 in unscheduled repairs, but all in all I'd have to say that I'd definitely buy another L322 provided the complete service history were available and the acquisition price was between $6,000 and $9,000.
So with 155,000 miles it's time to pass this blessed gem on to the next brave soul via our friendly Lexus dealer (don't ask, it's not my choice!)

Anyway, I digress.
Since the dealer couldn't care less whether or not the equipment goes along with it. I think with that many miles, they just run it through the auction as "red light" and anything over $2000 is found money to them.

I am selling the factory dealer installed winch bracket and tray (complete kit and all the hardware).

It is burly 1/4" steel with bracing. It's rusty and could use refinishing but it's just cosmetic.
I'm pretty sure this is a rare item and maybe somebody can humor me and tell me what the dealer charged for this (Bobcat110, talk to me pal!)

It's heavy but UPS could handle it and shipping is on buyers dime.
$200

The Warn 9.5cti or roller fairing is NOT included

I can only post 1 pic at a time with the iPad, but I will post more

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....another view

First dibs go to local folks who can pic it up or have someone local come and get it.
Boxing and shipping is a pain in the ass, but I'll do it because it's not like there are a ton of folks in Mass on this forum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on Tony!
Glad it's going to someone I know (sorta)
It's a sweet deal.
Fire up the RURR! Or give me a few days to get it boxed and weighed for shipping quote.

·
Premium Member
10,768 Posts
Right on Tony! Glad it's going to someone I know (sorta) It's a sweet deal. Fire up the RURR! Or give me a few days to get it boxed and weighed for shipping quote.
JT go down to you local UPS location and get them to package it for you and calculate shipping

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Sorry you have to get rid of your range rover. That truck had a lot of potential. Land rover off road prowess and timeless looks with the bmw 4.4, transmission and electronics. What could go wrong! That engine does well in the bmw but as soon as they installed it in a range rover everything went wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts