Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member. I am moving and have quite a few Land Rover items I would like to sell. I am very pleased to have found this forum - though reading here makes it painful to think about how I had to leave my beloved 110, Cuthbert, behind when I moved to Nova Scotia. A subsequent attempt to import an ex-miltary Land Rover turned into a fiasco. I will post about that sometime as a cautionary tale.

Metal, Forest Green cowl for LHD.

$50 US shipped anywhere in USA from Nova Scotia. MAY be able to ship for slightly less within Canada, I would need to check with Canada Post. $20 US is for shipping - average price. I did cost estimates with Canada Post Shipping $19US to Boston - $22 to San Fransisco. UPS were even bigger thieves re shipping costs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
New member. I am moving and have quite a few Land Rover items I would like to sell. I am very pleased to have found this forum - though reading here makes it painful to think about how I had to leave my beloved 110, Cuthbert, behind when I moved to Nova Scotia. A subsequent attempt to import an ex-miltary Land Rover turned into a fiasco. I will post about that sometime as a cautionary tale.

What other items do you have? M

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Item sold to Mike.

------ Follow up post added September 25th, 2015 11:17 AM ------

Hi Marcus,

Be patient. I tried to post a list in response, but I got timed out. I shall be posting some of the easier to send items today. On some others I need advice from other members.

Alison

1 - 5 of 5 Posts