Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, what’s the feedback in this place? I spoke to the Badger the other day and he says they do great work. It would be nice to know, there’s a shop closer to Charleston SC than ECR that can do high end work if need be. I don’t need any time soon, but at some point I may need something and I want to know where to send her.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,553 Posts
Brewie212 Brewie is a member of this board and the real deal. He once dropped everything to help me when my L322 broke down in NC headed from FL to Maine. I think you will find his work top quality and he is well respected in the community.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s all I needed to hear. Thanks so much. Again, don’t need anything now but we all
Do at some point. I’m just trying to have a really good understanding of where to send her when I need more than basic maintenance such as a refurbishment on parts, possible rust removal (nine yet) and repair, etc.

I do have a small ding on the fender that was made worse by some previous owners attempt to pull it out. That’s something that I’ll have done by a place like LRC, that knows these trucks and how to work with them.

Anyway, thank you.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Local guy here in Charlotte took his 88 up there to get revived. Owners goal was to get the 88 working again and was on a budget. Owner said that LRC was good to work with and a year and a half later, he is still driving around town in that yellow 88.

From an outsiders perspective, it seemed like that 88 was at LRC for a LONG time. However I was not privy to the details of the repairs. Also its a series rover. Everything is a pain and takes 3x longer than you planned.

·
Premium Member
7,553 Posts
Local guy here in Charlotte took his 88 up there to get revived. Owners goal was to get the 88 working again and was on a budget. Owner said that LRC was good to work with and a year and a half later, he is still driving around town in that yellow 88.

From an outsiders perspective, it seemed like that 88 was at LRC for a LONG time. However I was not privy to the details of the repairs. Also its a series rover. Everything is a pain and takes 3x longer than you planned.
you know what they say.. good, fast, cheap.. you only get to pick two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts