Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an extra transfer case for a '94 D90 in good condition? Mine is messed up and I really don't want to fork out the $ for a new one. Or does anyone know of any good rebuild shops out in the SF bay area, CA or any good deal on rebuilt transfer cases online?

I'm looking to get one of the newer Q box transfer cases.

I would love to get one as soon as possible, since I am taking my rover into the shop next monday (11/17).

If anyone has one, or any info - please email me asap.

Thanks a LOT!!!

Cheers,
Rich
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
whoops, disregard the Q-box - guess that's for an automatic and I have a manual - I want an LT230T

Looks like I'm going to have to order this from Atlantic British for $1,640 - since I really need it soon. Unless someone can provide me with a better plan pronto :)

muchas gracias :)

·
Premium Member
4,789 Posts
Did you try Rovers Down South or TLR. I think they both sell rebuilt for less then $1,640. Also check Rovers North, They had a sale on rebuilt T-cases for a while.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
rich are you the one with the blue 90? if so could you seed me those pics of when we went to hollister together! thanks!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up ordering a rebuilt LT230T from Rovers Down South for 1400 + 150 core/shipping charge - total 1550. Not a bad price I guess, although after I had placed my order, I found one on the Lees Loft section of Rovers North - brand new transfer case for $1295 - DAMN!!! wish I saw that before hand.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey James, yeah - that's me. I'll look for those pics and send them to you when I get a chance - are you gonna be around the SF bay area anytime soon. maybe I could just burn you a CD. I moved up to the woodside hills, no longer in atherton.

email me when you get this.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts