Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a D90 preferably a clean NAS or ROW truck with a later style frame and no current rear bumper or corner guards. I would use my 90 but there is nothing clean or straight about it, and measurements off it are essentially worthless.

I need to to a test fitting of my prototype rear corner guards to see if there are any interference issues.

The closer to Charlotte, NC or Asheville, NC the better. I'll do my best to make it worth your while for 15 - 30 min of your time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in Lake Wylie, 94 d90 it has bumper and guards though Your welcome to look at mine if no one steps up.

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Lake Wylie, 94 d90 it has bumper and guards though Your welcome to look at mine if no one steps up.
I appreciate the offer, but with the rear bumper and cornerguards, it won't do me much good. I need to be able to test fit and bolt my guards on.

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:) Stop messing with these and get on those 110 sliders :)
Those are done. Just waiting to get moved into the new shop and everything back together and situated before i start taking peoples money. I'll be in the new shop Nov. 5th so sometime in December I hope to start taking orders again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts