Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently interested in purchasing a NAS D90. Prefer automatic and with AC and four seat backseat Manual still an option though. Always wanted a defender growing up - finally in position to have one. Looking for one with single owner who loved his or her defender as much as I will.

Please reach out with specs/photos. I will respond promptly.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Sounds about like what I wanted in the beginning. Started to see that some of the ones with lower miles were neglected at some point (and not driven), and some of the ones with higher miles were in far better condition than the lower ones. I eventually realized that overall condition was far more important than limiting myself to a vehicle with an arbitrary number of miles. Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
I have fully rebuilt from ground up. I will be out of town until Friday night. So no pix with me. Brand new truck. Well.... basically.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Moves to wanted.

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Don't count the SW's out. I love the ST's but they have their limits if you want to use them on a daily basis here in the east coast. I've owned/used them both as daily drivers and this has just been my personal experience.

Note: the ST's didn't come with rear jump seats. They look cool but a safety issue you should consider and easy to overlook while you are excited and looking at 1,000's of truck pics everyday. ;).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone...im now an owner of a fun D90. thanks to the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's in the shop for few repairs. Will add photos soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
private seller in neighboring town. 97 D90 monza red with lift. had been listed on site week or two back. great guys - honest, straightforward. big thanks to them.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

Saw/drove that truck,great driver and seller was a nice guy straight forward.Good luck with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
spoke to your guys few weeks back about the vehicle. you all were incredibly helpful. great memory and insights. thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts