Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Selling my LHD dashboard and LHD bulkhead. The bulkhead was removed from a LHD I imported from France (bulkhead was quite rusted) and I recently got the bulkhead from Spain.

Dashboard includes:
  1. All dash components
  2. Steering wheel
  3. Heater
  4. wiring harness and fuse box
  5. The original closing panel (top cover of lower section) wasn't in great condition and replaced.
The bad:
  1. Dash has normal signs of age for 92. There is a split in the top piece and a few small screws holes from PO.
  2. The wiring harness is original with its own age and a few cuts at the headlights
  3. The sides of the dashboard (facing the door) have some slight over spray from a bad paint job. Can be cleaned off.
Bulkhead:
  1. Comes from a dry climate in Spain
  2. Corners are solid and original
  3. Small surface rust on the A pillar
  4. No signs of any rust in the top half
The bad:
  1. The lower footwell section (inner and outer) does have rust
  2. The insulation on the LH footwell retained moisture at some point and caused a rust penetration.
Asking $4000 plus shipping. I can pallet and ship through Fastenal or ABF.

Local pickup in Atlanta, GA
Green 17.jpeg Green 16.jpeg Green 18.jpeg Green 20.jpeg Green 21.jpeg Green 22.jpeg Green 23.jpeg Green 29.jpeg Green 24.jpeg Green 25.jpeg

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

To be clear- this is a complete bulkhead and dash minus the steering column, brake and clutch box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would it interest someone if I offered LHD swivel housings, steering links and steering box? This would be a complete kit for LHD conversion. Adding these would push the price up to $4400. They are used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts