Selling my 1983 Defender 110 - photos below. This truck started life as a troop carrier for the Belgian Army, and has gone through a deep restore/rebuild over past 3 years.

- Original petrol engine has been swapped for a rebuilt 4.6L V8 managed by a Tornado ECU. New engine is paired to a Griffin MegaCool aluminum radiator w/ dual electric cooling fans, and mated to a MagnaFlow exhaust. (Truck cruises comfortably at 80mph+) Lizard Skin ceramic heat shielding has been applied to engine bay and bulkhead during the engine swap in order to manage extra heat from the big V8.

- Original manual transmission replaced by an automatic ZF 4HP24, drum brakes by power disc brakes and HD brakelines, and original suspension by TerraFirma springs and shocks (2” lift). HD steering dampers, steering arms, caster-corrected front radius arms, caster-corrected rear control arms, and new polyurethane suspension bushings were added to smooth out the ride, and anti-swaybars bars to stabilize the truck at higher speeds. The 110 sits on 16” alloy wheels with 30mm TerraFirma Spacers and new 285/75R16 BFG KO2 All Terrains.

- More extras than can be listed, but highlights include: KBX front grill/headlight surrounds/air intakes, suede interior trim/headliner/doorliner, cold-blowing air conditioner, GPS-based VDO gauge kit and instrument cluster, LED headlamps, smoked LED tail lamps/marker lamps/turn signal lamps, Tuffy center console, tubular front bumper with A-bar, integrated rubber floor mats, Masai sliding rear windows, Safari snorkel, roof rack, and the lockable external storage boxes were lined and insulated. Truck is painted Graphite-grey (matte finish) with high-gloss Santorini Black trim.

This thing is awesome on and off road, and has been a dependable daily driver. Unfortunately, I'm relocating overseas for work and there's no way to bring it along. Asking $85k, which is about what I've got into it right now. Let me know if you have any questions - I've got dozens of photos, including of every stage of the build process.