Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Budget?

Besides LHD what are you looking for in a 110. Mine might already have had it done. BUT What's a good deal? I might be interested in selling my French market 3 door, and it's a good deal for what it is. However, in mines case, that would not translate to cheap. It's in the registry.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I appreciate the willingness to help! There is nothing wrong with a Tithonus, I just hate Right Hand drive and they jerry can storage in the sides! Other than that they are great! If converting to LHD wasn't such a hassle, it wouldn't be a deal breaker

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Thanks! I appreciate the willingness to help! There is nothing wrong with a Tithonus, I just hate Right Hand drive and they jerry can storage in the sides! Other than that they are great! If converting to LHD wasn't such a hassle, it wouldn't be a deal breaker
What about a lhd tithonus?

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
What about a used washer dryer? What about my skateboard? What about this old sneaker?

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Why not a Tithonus? Just curious, because my Tithonus looked damn near brand new when I picked it up from the port.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol! LHD would be getting closer! The storage compartment on the side might grow on me. Or I could try to find new side panels. They really just aren't my thing.

------ Follow up post added September 18th, 2015 10:51 PM ------

What about a used washer dryer? What about my skateboard? What about this old sneaker?

Hahahahahahahahahah....you made me laugh!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can replace the sides real easy. I built up this truck about 10 years ago from an old MOD 110.

Before and after shots

I thought about that. I just don't have time to mess with it. Also, sourcing the parts might not be easy?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts