Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on ebay but need to sell fast. The reserve is $1500 on ebay but will sell on the D-90 source for $1350. It will include 2 Hella FF100 rear lights with covers, Rover Tracks rear light mounts, and Rover Tracks support bars. I just sanded the rack and painted it flat black and it's looks awesome.

Item number 2434592418.

Thanks,

·
Mendicant
8,446 Posts
I love to buy your roof rack man, but its in friggin colorado and I'm not - plus the wife would freak if I dropped another 1.3k on the rover right now...

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I've had a lot people wanting the rack but no one wants to pay the $200 shipping. At least this is better than the $750 that one guy paid to have my SW top shipped ouch.

Anyway, it looks like the rack is sold :)

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife used to freak out when she hear how much I paid for something even if I got a smokin deal on it. Oh well she's over it know and the last think she said was "it's your money do what ever you want" :)

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
I've got the opposite problem, my wife urges me to BUY the expensive stuff for myself. Not so bad in the past, but now that the D-90 has arrived it makes it hard to pay the bills. At least her prodding helped me to finally get a defender.

-Hans

·
Mendicant
8,446 Posts
yes, I really think I have an advanced stage of your problem - she enables me to spend all my money, but then gets offended when I start working on hers. Maybe if I had some self-restraint then this wouldnt be a problem. Anyway, it appears we have totally hijacked Yousef's thread - sorry...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts