Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1992 LHD Defender 110 - 200tdi
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I started a quick directory of Land Rover mechanics on the Google Sheet linked below. I'm hoping we can use the list as a resource to help one another out, whether we need help when traveling or just an extra hand.

Land Rover Mechanics List

Haven't seen a combined and sortable list out there yet.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Do we request access to add or send you our additions?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Got it.

That was weird. First time I looked at it I was not logged into Google. Second time there was a request access link. Third time I was allowed to add.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
For those in Central Texas or traveling through, these guys are super. I live in Houston and still go back to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Would be great if you could make each state a different sheet, so people could just sort by state(usually the most important part)

·
Registered
40 Posts
For those in Central Texas or traveling through, these guys are super. I live in Houston and still go back to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks to you and Canon5DMarkIII! We are planning to move to North Austin in a few months so you just saved me time finding a reliable mechanic. My last mechanic here in TN tried to sort some electrical gremlins but couldn't do much. Now when the hazard switch is activated, it makes an annoying sound but nothing happens. 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, thanks!

John

·
Registered
1992 LHD Defender 110 - 200tdi
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to you and Canon5DMarkIII! We are planning to move to North Austin in a few months so you just saved me time finding a reliable mechanic. My last mechanic here in TN tried to sort some electrical gremlins but couldn't do much. Now when the hazard switch is activated, it makes an annoying sound but nothing happens. 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, thanks!

John
No problem! Created this to help everyone both locally and when traveling.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Added BDR Automotive in Holliston, MA. General repair shop w/ LR experience all shapes & sizes...Series, FCs, Defenders, RRCs, etc..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts