Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving and need to sell quite a few items that were intended to go on a Defender 110. (Long story.) I am located in Middle La Have, which is about half way between Lunenburg and Bridgewater.

List with pics:

1) Dog guard, black unused. $125

2) Silver 2mm checker plate for Defender - unused:
Wing tops pair: $60
Bonnet: $80
110 Sills: $60

3) Simmonites Radiator Muff - Black - unused. $50

4) Four Simmonites Black Vinyl Inward Facing Tip up Seats.
Unused, still in packaging, apart from one in photo.
All fitting included (no seat belts).
Suitable for Defender or Series III
$450

5) Five Silver Modular rims - brought from UK in 2005
No plastic rivets!
Never put on the truck.
7 x 16
5 X 6.5 inch bolt pattern

6) Pair Silver Star Halogen head light bulbs for a Defender - also suited to Range Rover and various others (can be checked). H4 472SVS
Still in packaging. Refund if found not to work.
$40

7) 4 new windshield wipers -$5 each.

8) Free Land Rover Magazines - Mostly from 2003- 2006 Many titles

I also have items which may be of interest on Kijjiji Bridgewater

1)Coleman 1500 Psi pressure washer - used once - with manual - listed at $60 -$50 to Land Rover person.

2) High Lift Jack Off Road Base - unused listed at $40 - $30 to a Land Rover person

3) Loc Rac for High Lift Jack - still in packaging. Listed at $20 - $15 to Land Rover persom

4) 48 inch Jackall-Maasdam high lift jack - unused listed at $50
$45 to Land Rover person with a 1390 Adaptor for Defender included.

I also have 2 pairs of snow chains which I will get out of the cellar and photograph.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Can you do $100 shipped to Oregon on the Bonnet protector? I'll take it if so.

·
Premium Member
6,237 Posts
If international shipping proves to be cost prohibitive, send it to me in Vancouver, B.C. and I'll bring it down to you on the 5th.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Paul,

If you PM me with your zip code I will get it weighed and measured on Monday and let you know the shipping rate.

I am afraid that will probably be very much less than amusing, God bless Canada Post! UPS seems to be even worse in many cases. I can check both options. We can discuss it from there.

I won't hold it, if someone local, or who can collect, wants it meanwhile. But if that is not the case, I will get it weighed. I will let you know either way.

Best wishes,

Alison

------ Follow up post added September 26th, 2015 02:24 PM ------

That is a kind thought, but if I send it to you in BC, it may be almost as bad. If not worse.

PM your postal code too, so I can compare for Paul.

Thanks, Alison

If international shipping proves to be cost prohibitive, send it to me in Vancouver, B.C. and I'll bring it down to you on the 5th.

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK,

Zip/Postal Code recorded.

If the bonnet protector is not otherwise wanted by someone local/who can collect I will research it on Monday, and let you both know. It would look nice on that Landy, Paul.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bulbs and Rad Muff

If anyone is interested in the headlight bulbs and the rad muff, those are likely a doable mailing.

I have priced sending the headlight bulbs. They could go as a 'small packet'. $9.50 Canadian to anywhere in Canada, $7.50 US to anywhere south if the border would cover, with insurance.

$40 Canadian for the bulbs/$30 US Plus the postage.

If for any reason the bulbs do not work, in case they get shaken up in transit, I will refund. They should be fine.

I have not weighed the rad muff yet. My guess is that will be in the $23 Canadian/$17 ish US ball park to send, a few fittings go with it.

$50 Canadian/$37.50 US for the rad muff.

What a crime these shipping rates are!

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
I'll buy the wing tops. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Cuthbert110 said:
It would look nice on that Landy, Paul.

Thanks
Yep. I'm planning to paint/powdercoat it black first.

·
Registered
86 Posts
HI Cuthbert110 I get home in 2 weeks from Russia and I will PM you then about what you have left, and maybe we can have a coffee and I can look at what you have left.
Any other parts?
Good luck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Way of Life

You must be psychic. I noticed one of your posts last night and saw that you were from Halifax. But I forgot to write your user name down. I was just wondering what it was an hour ago - driving back from Lunenburg with a cup of Tim's.

I would be delighted to meet with you.

I also have 2 pairs of snow chains that are like Cinderella's glass slipper. They are waiting for their perfect Landy and will not be coaxed to fit any other. I am not selling those to anyone who does not ensure a fit on their vehicle before buying. I bought them 'used' in the UK off a guy with an expedition 110. They had never been out of their bags. Good job he did not need them, if they fitted his 110 as well as they fitted mine. I am pretty sure they would fit a bog standard basic Landy factory tyre.

I suspect I have other things here as well, which may come out of the woodwork as I tidy the attic.

I keep recalling a this and a that, but I had a Series II Landy pal visit me from the UK a few times - years back - and I may have given him anything suited to his Landy. Too many years and beers ago to be certain.

Best wishes, Alison

·
Registered
86 Posts
That sounds good to me, I will PM you when I get home and we will do the Canadian thing, coffee at Timmy's. I will look at the chains when we meet, I'm hopping to get to Winter Romp this year I should be home. I'm going to do the winter tire thing this year, steel rims.
Talk to you soon wish I know of more Rovers in NS.
Randy

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Payment sent for diamond plate hood protector.

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
Money sent for wing tops.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts