Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone has started a thread like this here but I've had a hankering to build a food truck in a Defender for a while and would love to hear people's thoughts.

Maybe a pasty truck, a beer truck for private events would be great and a pizza oven truck has been done and looks good too.

Post sightings or thoughts here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
If memory serves correctly there was/is a LR pizza truck in the UK, but it was back along.

·
Premium Member
10,687 Posts
There was an amazing Pizza truck at VOBS last fall. Built on the chassis of a 50's truck. They needed every bit of space to serve hundreds of pizzas!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Perhaps the easiest base for a pizza truck conversion would be a decommissioned Fire Truck conversion
https://youtu.be/xxpzxTt_z9A
Screw the pizza...I want it just like that....the only thing that might be a bit cooler if it was an EXMOD mini missile launcher...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could this be done? I'd have thought so. Not as much room as this in the back of a 110 but it would be a nice platform.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have this nice 90 that id like to make into an expedition food truck for guided trips. Leaning toward doing it in a 110 cos this would be very bumpy. But i think it would be cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts