Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1000 ONO

Seems as if there are less than a dozen of these in existence. It mounts similar to a SD rack on a Discovery, even uses the SD clamps. Comes with Stainless Steel hardware. Middle bars are flat tube for more stability without having to add plastic flooring. It looks good, been repainted a few times but should be stripped and powder coated to be perfect.

Can bring to MAR or URE

Photo en route

·
Premium Member
6,200 Posts
If fitted to a LWB, what do you think would be the issue (if any) other than length on the front or back?

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Ah so that's what they look like. I paid for one, still waiting...:whistling:

·
Premium Member
10,768 Posts
a KVT rack......boy now there is a name I hadn't heard in years since it was swept under the Dweb rug....

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD @$1750

and I should totally call out the guys who made deals on this and backed out without so much as a fake excuse... if you are not a serious buyer, don't put your hand up!

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
I ended up spending many thousands on surgery this summer so yeah i backed out

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Seriously? Whoa! How many years ago and what did it set you back?
Kyle and I agreed to swap a set of tires I had for sale for one of his racks in pieces that I'd weld locally.
I sent the tires, he never sent the rack or replied to me again.
He burned a lot of people, not just me and his pals on Discoweb covered for him.

Regards,
Art

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Kyle and I agreed to swap a set of tires I had for sale for one of his racks in pieces that I'd weld locally.
I sent the tires, he never sent the rack or replied to me again.
He burned a lot of people, not just me and his pals on Discoweb covered for him.

Regards,
Art
His pals covered for him?? Who was that?
Discoweb ran him out of town basically and there was a witch hunt to find the sob.

SOLD @$1750

and I should totally call out the guys who made deals on this and backed out without so much as a fake excuse... if you are not a serious buyer, don't put your hand up!
Yes.
You should....
Name and shame.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts