Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years old, but it has less than 10 hours on it. It would be perfect to take to a race for warm ups. New ones go for 300. How does $75 obo sound. It is heavy, so local pickup us preferred or RURR. I will ship at buyers cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I could never commit to riding a trainer. I tried all sorts of trainers and rollers and I couldnt get past the boredom. The closest I ever got was riding on some emotion rollers.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Thanks. I could never commit to riding a trainer. I tried all sorts of trainers and rollers and I couldnt get past the boredom. The closest I ever got was riding on some emotion rollers.

Used to feel the same way.

Trainerroad.com and Sufferfest videos conquered my dislike for trainers forever. Well, that and a big honkin' fan.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Nice trainer... Good for the sadistic. I always liked riding rollers because as soon as you started thinking too much about how much it sucked, you remembered you have to balance to not eat the floor

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Niche club: Defender cyclist in the Boston area? Throw firearms into the mix and now we have a party.

PS.: nice trainer. I've spent hundreds of hours on mine watching tv. Ironman training....soooo over that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts