Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KNIGHTSBRIDGE OVERLAND
I am excited to have Knightsbridge Overland seat-covers available at Defenders Northwest - and to celebrate this partnership of two Defender enthusiasts we are offering a special deal for the first 5-orders...

[email protected] LAUNCH PROMOTION
Buy one front seat cover get the other free! Use discount code [email protected] for half-off a set of brilliant front seat covers from Knightsbridge Overland*

*discount applies to Knightsbridge Overland Seat Covers, Front Set only - discount availability limited to preset quantity of the first 5-orders placed, processed by payment date/time. All applicable taxes, packing, shipping, standard lead times still apply, restocking fee 20% of list price for items returned w/o RA.

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent!!! I've had requests for diversification of the group buy, so this should meet that demand perfectly. Well done and a great deal!
Sorry I can't help out on the Okole buy though...

You can point folks this way, the promotion applies to ALL KBO front seat cover sets, but is limited to the first 5-orders...

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries. All good there. Thought your offer was only for defenders, but this eliminates the half order issue I was having. What do you know about the KBO options for old school D1 seats?
Will need to ask John (KBO) about the early-early D1 options...

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Since you also sell Scheel-Mann seats what's the chances KBO will make seat covers for those in the future? Preferably for the ones with the tilt-up base.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That reminds me, KBO is working on Scheel-mann covers with Defenders Northwest tip up seats for me. I haven't heard any progress reports yet though. Time to check in.

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That reminds me, KBO is working on Scheel-mann covers with Defenders Northwest tip up seats for me. I haven't heard any progress reports yet though. Time to check in.
Still working with KBO on getting these built for you - exhausted our options from DE and are having to send seats to KBO for patterning.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Still working with KBO on getting these built for you - exhausted our options from DE and are having to send seats to KBO for patterning.
If they come thru please put me down for a set for my drivers side in grey. :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts