Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts were installed during the restoration and were removed upon delivery to our home. Parts are located in Bellingham, WA. Will ship on buyers dime.

KBX grill and surrounds- $300
Brush guard- $300
Rear ladder and tail light guard kit- $200
Aside from the grill, I am unsure of the other parts manufacturer

77295B29-DB67-42D7-AF9E-8234F4AC57E3.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
On the KBX grill does it add additional space between the back of the grill and the radiator versus a stock grill? Trying to add A/C to a LS conversion truck and need a couple more inches to fit the condenser in front of my up-sized radiator. Also where are you located? I'm guessing Bellingham, WA but wanted to make sure.

-ben

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
My 2 cents when running these is no it does not add any additional space between the front housing and grill.
You may want upgrade/change to the 110 style front valence that actually does buy you a few inches in front of the radiator.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the KBX grill does it add additional space between the back of the grill and the radiator versus a stock grill? Trying to add A/C to a LS conversion truck and need a couple more inches to fit the condenser in front of my up-sized radiator. Also where are you located? I'm guessing Bellingham, WA but wanted to make sure.

-ben
Ben,

LS swap, fun! Unfortunately no extra clearance with the grill, just a great upgrade. Cheers!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cleaned up the grill and today and noticed just a couple of light scratches. I tried to take pics of them, but they are pretty hard to pick up.

It’s packed, boxed and ready for a new home. $250 shipped in the US. Buyer pays PayPal fee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts