Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just purchased and looking forward to being a member of this club. Been wanting to own one of these beauties for a long time. New LandRover.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Great looking truck, I love those stripes (yes I need to mention it every time).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice! Where is that pic from? Looks like my neck of

------ Follow up post added July 14th, 2015 08:21 PM ------

...the woods in FL.

Srsly - post fail again.

Good eye! This photo is in Ormond Beach, any other photo's will be in VA :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice truck. If it's the one I've been thinking of I was hoping it lasted another week so I could purchase it.
Since you brought it up....and it probably was the Rover you saw, I actually missed the damn deadline the first time....we were having a party at the house.... just enough alcohol to forget the deadline that night and poof... deadline closed, SOLD.....kicked myself repeatedly that night laying in bed... wife then kicked me as well. Told myself there would be another... someday. Fast forward to the next night......popped back up... and after convincing myself it was FATE, sent an offer.... talked to the guy, first buyer fell through, wasn't legit....thank you first attempt buyer! :whistling: Mine now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts