Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
The Marine Corps has sadly kept me away from the community and left me roverless for a while here in Japan. To keep my hands busy I’ve started a new venture called Wolf Custom Leather. I’m mostly focused on smaller items like watch straps, wallets, notebook covers, aprons, and the like. I can also do vinyl decals.

I invite you to visit wolfcustomleather.com. Use coupon code ‘defender’ for 10% off. The website is still a work in progress, but improving everyday.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Cheers
Wolf

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
yo Jonathon!...hope you are doing well.

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
Really nice wares! Wolf Wares! Catchy ? But what can’t you do?

Next thing you know you’ll be making high-end cologne out of spent MTL (when you’re not rover-less) because it...

“smells like victory!” - Duvall

Good to see you back in the fold. Hope all’s well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey All,
The Marine Corps has sadly kept me away from the community and left me roverless for a while here in Japan. To keep my hands busy I’ve started a new venture called Wolf Custom Leather. I’m mostly focused on smaller items like watch straps, wallets, notebook covers, aprons, and the like. I can also do vinyl decals.

I invite you to visit wolfcustomleather.com. Use coupon code ‘defender’ for 10% off. The website is still a work in progress, but improving everyday.

Cheers
Wolf
Semper Fi! I did two pumps to Okinawa with 1/7 back years ago! Good luck with your business venture. I’ll check it out

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude, the DENTIST? I love it. Maybe I'll take a photo wearing it while yankin' a tooth!
Yep! My kids and I have a plan where we name the items with the first thing that comes to our heads. Your apron was easy, the “I don’t know” was a naming failure.

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey All,

Cheers
Wolf
Semper Fi! I did two pumps to Okinawa with 1/7 back years ago! Good luck with your business venture. I’ll check it out
Third time in Oki for me. Hopefully the last! Haven’t been stationed stateside now for 5 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts