Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a 1995 defender 110 are there any other identifiers on the frame other than the vin#. location and photos would be helpful.

John

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
Factory vin# stamped on the outside of the RH dumb iron. Only.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just for any other identifiers on the frame itself.. besides the Vin.. I believe they use to put a date stamp or other things to show that frame was not swapped out? and they stopped in the 90s from what I read

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trying to get a certificate of authenticity and Land Rover is telling me there are other identifiers on the frame. we dont see any and they wont tell me where to look?

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
trying to get a certificate of authenticity and Land Rover is telling me there are other identifiers on the frame. we dont see any and they wont tell me where to look?
Land Rover tried to have me get a photo of a dash vin on an 80s 110 for a new genuine stamped chassis. They dont have a clue.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I have a 91 LHD 200Tdi 110. When descaling/painting the frame noticed a few OEM markings in addition to the VIN. The “91’s” May tie to the model year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you again.. I had replied from my phone.. not the best grammar above.. love spell check..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts