Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
You can order one of those from mod-sales.com for 4-5k sterling and they will arrange shipping for you, this one is only 49000 dollars. Importing from the UK isn't difficult, nothing like the rest of Europe.

Sorry add 2.5k for LHD.

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can order one of those from mod-sales.com for 4-5k sterling and they will arrange shipping for you, this one is only 49000 dollars. Importing from the UK isn't difficult, nothing like the rest of Europe.

Sorry add 2.5k for LHD.
Truck would have been 7500gbp from Withams if it was a Tithonus ffr, which its not.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Ive got a 4 door Civic with 200k that would be a reasonable trade, at least the civic doesn't have rust.
I have a 2003 Mazda Protege that has been a very good car to me that I think I'd like to get out of my driveway. Has Racing Beat springs on it giving it a 1 inch lower ride.
Has 250k miles. Is coming due for a new timing belt.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Not sure why everyone is making fun. We should be encouraging things like this. It's only helping the value of our rovers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.