·
Premium Member
6,561 Posts
The best advice to give him is:

"Good judgement comes from experience,experience comes from bad judgement."

·
Registered
162 Posts
You can order one of those from mod-sales.com for 4-5k sterling and they will arrange shipping for you, this one is only 49000 dollars. Importing from the UK isn't difficult, nothing like the rest of Europe.

Sorry add 2.5k for LHD.

·
Premium Member
13,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can order one of those from mod-sales.com for 4-5k sterling and they will arrange shipping for you, this one is only 49000 dollars. Importing from the UK isn't difficult, nothing like the rest of Europe.

Sorry add 2.5k for LHD.
Truck would have been 7500gbp from Withams if it was a Tithonus ffr, which its not.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts

Sorry add 2.5k for LHD.
They're rarely if ever that clean

But yes that's hilarious

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Ive got a 4 door Civic with 200k that would be a reasonable trade, at least the civic doesn't have rust.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
Of equal value? So he wants to trade for something that an insurance company totaled out. LOL
Life is beautiful indeed thru rose colored glasses.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Ive got a 4 door Civic with 200k that would be a reasonable trade, at least the civic doesn't have rust.
I have a 2003 Mazda Protege that has been a very good car to me that I think I'd like to get out of my driveway. Has Racing Beat springs on it giving it a 1 inch lower ride.
Has 250k miles. Is coming due for a new timing belt.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not sure why everyone is making fun. We should be encouraging things like this. It's only helping the value of our rovers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts