Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I'm a recent member to the forum, and a long-time Defender fan. I'm located in the Upper Valley, and would love to meet up with folks in the area once Covid finally peters out. I'd be especially interested in hearing about good offroad spots in the vicinity, as we're pretty new here. While I haven't yet found my truck, I'm actively looking, so if you have a lead on anything good in the Northeast, I'd be interested in knowing about it.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Where abouts in the UV? There's some great trails south if you travel down rt 100. Im over in Essex, but there are a few events in southern VT that should be happening this fall

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
I’m down in Reading VT happy to meet up some time.

I also run the pilgrimage event that is taking over where Vermont overland bird watching Safari. It’s one of the events Zack is referring too.

if you are looking for a Defender I also sell them but winding that down and just focusing on the event and selling the odd ex mod Defender.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@greenmountainrover nice! Would love to know more about the pilgrimage event. Just yesterday I learned about the Vermont Overland Trophy, which seems like a shame that it doesn't exist any more, but I'd love to know more about the roads/trails that exist in the area.

I'm in the market for a LHD Defender, ideally 110, so maybe we could catch up offline to discuss if you have anything that fits the bill.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@saetaes, I met a local through the Land Rover Experience in Manchester that seems to know the trails around there like the back of his hand. Spent a very enjoyable afternoon following him to some great spots. PM if you're interested in contact info...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts