Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Found the website after searching for some issues I've been having with my d90 and saw some pics of me on her . Wanted to post something up and figured I'd make an introduction first. I have a 97 d90 Japanese spec that I've owned for about 4 years now. Looking forward to learning some stuff from the knowledgable people on here and maybe going to some of the meet ups.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
I always figured you lived in Brooklyn or something. I used to see you a bunch by my place in the West Village, and you followed behind me in my Black D90 ST once heading into the Holland. Good to see you on here finally.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Well there are a couple of meets in your area. Theres the Boost club who meet in the city. The NJLR group who meet at Fuddruckers in Parsippany NJ on the 1st Wednesday of every month.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Yeah a bunch of us are going (without our cars naturally) to The Ginger Man tonight for some beers. Subscribe to the NYC meetup thread and you'll get the notifications when we update it.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Yeah a bunch of us are going (without our cars naturally) to The Ginger Man tonight for some beers. Subscribe to the NYC meetup thread and you'll get the notifications when we update it.
or just turn up at over the eight on a Thursday ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts