Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Hella 4000's that I would like to trade for your Hella 3000's. Or $75 ea plus shipping.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are in perfect shape, only used them once to see if they work. I changed the bolts since I striped two of the. Euro beam I think.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spoke to soon. My D90 is at Rover Tracks and the soonest I can ship the lights is next Monday.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
Hey,

Do you have a picture or a pic of another one on the web just so I know which lites they are. I am not sure but very interested. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
I am, I am just not sure if I feel comfortable buying anything from you! :rofl Does anybody know where I can find pics of these things??

·
Mendicant
8,437 Posts
Have any 4000's left? I cant spring for your roof rack but I think I can sneak in some lights...

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jim, I think I have two left. If I don't hear from the guy that asked me about them by tonight then they are yours. PM me you zip code for shipping.

Peter, I'm shipping your lights and speakers tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Hi Yousef, sorry I haven't been around to reply to you- but I'm going to pass on those lights. Thanks anyway, but I found them for what I wanted to spend.
Brian Bertolini

·
Premium Member
1994 NAS D90 Portofino ST #4
517 Posts
Hella 4000s

Hi Yousef-

Do you still have your set of 4,000's for sale? If so, how much are you asking for them? Where can I pick up a wiring harness and switch? I'd love to mount them to my brush guard.

thanks-
Brian
:afro

1 - 18 of 18 Posts