Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 NAS D90 Portofino ST #4
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some weird reason my front markers and headlight on the passenger side of my vehicle aren't working properly when the lights are turned on. I've cleaned the grounds a few times and that helps for a day or two, and then they stop working again. Front passenger headlight illuminates, but isn't as bright as the driver's side headlight. Front markers (amber and white) and side running light don't illuminate at all. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
For some weird reason my front markers and headlight on the passenger side of my vehicle aren't working properly when the lights are turned on. I've cleaned the grounds a few times and that helps for a day or two, and then they stop working again. Front passenger headlight illuminates, but isn't as bright as the driver's side headlight. Front markers (amber and white) and side running light don't illuminate at all. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks!
Seems to be the side to fail. The connectors may need cleaning and a check of the wires themselves with all connections.

·
Super Moderator
13,656 Posts
Remove and clean the common grounds on the bulkhead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts