Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a set of Gen. wing top protectors. $100.00 with SS hardware plus shipping.
Please email or PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,200 Posts
Dollars for donuts they meant either GENuine or GENeric. Considering he (Abe?) has aftermarket series wing plates for $20, I'd say these are genuine. Either way, they are used and show little/no damage so they must be of decent quality/thickness. Hard to go wrong for that kind of money. But I could be wrong. It's happened.....once or twice, depending on who you ask. Don't ask my wife!!! ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Dollars for donuts they meant either GENuine or GENeric. Considering he (Abe?) has aftermarket series wing plates for $20, I'd say these are genuine. Either way, they are used and show little/no damage so they must be of decent quality/thickness. Hard to go wrong for that kind of money. But I could be wrong. It's happened.....once or twice, depending on who you ask. Don't ask my wife!!! ;-)

David thanks for the help. You are correct about the genuine. I am not at the office and can't measure , but they are very thick and in great shape.

It looks like Jim is the buyer and they will be going to a good home. Thanks Jim and Defender Source.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Genuine is always heavier gauge. I really need this set to replace the cheapos that came on my truck. If someone wanted this set they can have mine for the price of shipping.
Jim- are yours identical to the ones listed, including the holes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts