Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an unused Garvin Wilderness roof rack basket for sale. I am ashamed to admit that I did do a little monkey drilling on this, but it is otherwise in great shape. It has two floor cross braces.

I believe this basket can be completed by purchasing the remaining feet for your application, Disco I or RRC, or if you're creative, you can use it as a basis for a custom fit.

It's located in NoVa, and I am asking $150. I do not have time to pack and ship this, so it is local pick up only. I'll be happy to help you coordinate RURR if you can find someone that can help with picking it up.

To contact me, it is probably best to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1of40:

I have two queries ahead of you that have not committed.

Please provide guidance on the "licked" protocol. Does licked trump contact time to give them a chance at it?

I don't want to hose anybody here, and I do appreciate some guidance on proper etiquette!

Thanks,
Jon

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
I don't think anyone really knows what the definition is. Its origins began here and it seems to work about as well as our Rovers. Licked IMO is publicly committing to something assuming the item is as described. It's like winning a bid on eBay-If you decide you don't want it then you get shamed in public, as you should.

If someone is ahead of me I fully understand:respect that and you won't hear me cry about it on a public forum.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
If you lick it and then decide you don't want it later on, in addition to public shaming you have to wipe the item with your sleeve before putting it back.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
And I am probably going to get lectured here for shamless piggy backing on this thread, but I also have a very robust Hi-Lift jack mounts available for this type Garvin rack for 40.00...
If the new owner is so inclined...:grin

·
Premium Member
7,363 Posts
And I am probably going to get lectured here for shamless piggy backing on this thread, but I also have a very robust Hi-Lift jack mounts available for this type Garvin rack for 40.00...
If the new owner is so inclined...:grin
Dam you...:) I was waiting for the right time to post the same crap. Beat me too it...

I have the spare tire, (6) light tabs, Ax and Shovel, Hi-LIft Mounts. :whistling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts