Sounds like a good plan, but help me to know how to accomplish #10 please.
One phone call to the local scrap dealer. :grin....how to accomplish #10 please.
I have a surplus military heater that will do the job until I can go pellet. It is 100kBTU.I would spend money adding heat before putting A/C in. But I'm guessing you have heat already. I usually work with the door open in the summer anyway.
Thanks for the thought. I get a steep discount at the local plumbing supply house, I will look into this. I am not a bad solderer either.You can just use copper water tubing and fittings for the air lines. Cheap and easy.
Two things.How come this thread is under artwork and doodles??
I will be renovating my Garage over the next few months. I am not a fan of other garage sites so I will post here. I noticed on other threads some innovative door openers that really help my build out.
Over the next few months I will do the following:
1. New roof
2. New siding
3. Change from two doors to one large door
4. Add a side door to the garage
5. Add a large Window A/C unit
6. Run a sub panel (60 Amp)
7. Plywood the walls up to 4' then probably transition into Sheet rock
8. Add a small winch at the ceiling for lifting small items (up to whitetail deer size)
9. Adding Internet (WIFI booster)
10. Getting rid of other peoples Rover parts.
Sounds good, but reconsider the 60 Amps.........go bigger. If you weld, run any equipment or even think you might, you are going to want more power.
I have 60 amps and am teetering on needing more.