Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3/4 Length Rack for 109 or 110 with Ladder. Galvanized. Brownchurch? It's in good shape! $450. If you can't come pick it up I can drop this off at my local Fastenal store wrapped up in shrinkwrap for store to store transport. I don't have a photo of the ladder at the moment but can e-mail one if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photo of ladder. Seattle Space Needle in photo not included in sale, but negotiable.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mom used to say: "there are no dumb questions, only dumb children around this house to ask them". I'm not sure what she meant. Maybe it has something to do with why I didn't think of checking if this rack would fit a 88/90.
Yes, according to R.N. the 3/4 110 rack is the same as a full rack for a 90 (different rack referenced on the page link below)
BROWNCHURCH ROOF RACK D90 FULL LENGTH, LR91NL - Kit Configuration Page

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't get it - I listed this rack a few weeks ago and sold it right away with 2 or 3 people in line. When the buyer said his personal circumstances had changed and he needed the money more than the rack I sent the $ back. But the market for racks seems to have changed since then.
Is someone running around giving away free racks, did everyone put their trucks away early for winter or was everyone invested in the Chinese stock market?
I guess I should re-brand with a new listing to show that this will fit an 88/90 in the heading to broaden the target market.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is what this rack looks like on an 88 with a Safari Roof. Again, this rack is a 3/4 length rack for an 109 / 110 or a full length rack for an 88 / 90

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You could carry a lot of gear to the MAR with this rack!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 16 of 16 Posts