Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a source for a fuse block that would offer a variety of fuse sizes? Looking for a fuse block that would do maybe something as large as 0 gauge, as well as 14-16 gauge.

Or any ideas?

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty much what I'm looking for...maybe grab one of those and then do single blocks for the winch & compressor.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Blue sea is the best, they offer those panels with negative bus or not as well as different amount of Fuses. There is also another sweet setup I found that includes relay mounts and fuses and is water tight if your interested.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always open to advice Josh, not looking necessarily for a your truck-level quality, just worth the $$

·
Premium Member
10,771 Posts
I used Bussman fuse blocks on my truck. More spaces for fuses and relays than I think I'll ever need,

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
I have been using the blue sea systems fuse boxes and buses. I've been really impressed with the quality!

image-3645993356.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I like the modular fuse and relay setup from hella found on Amazon.

HELLA H84960051 16-Way Fuse Box Kit

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Might have to go individual on the winch, just trying to make it look clean. Anyone have a better solution for getting multiple outputs off the battery terminal?

·
Super Moderator
13,001 Posts
What are you trying to do? I don't understand the talk about winch cables with a fuse block.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts