Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 NAS D90 Portofino ST #4
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offered for your consideration is a pair of TerrafirMa TF810 galvanized rock sliders with tree bars recently removed from my NAS D-90 in very good condition (no dings or scratches). Made from a 3mm thick steel box section with 3mm thick tubular tree bars welded to the sides and then hot dip zinc plated. These rock sliders are designed to offer maximum protection and function as both an entry step and mount point for a jack. These were about $450 brand new. Offered for $300 plus shipping from Chicago.

·
Premium Member
1994 NAS D90 Portofino ST #4
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you bought the 94 ST from SF, congrats. Should clean up nice.
Yep. It's being serviced, but overall it looks pretty good. Sadly, I'm converting her back to stock as I don't plan on doing very much rock crawling or overlanding. This is the 4th NAS Defender that I've owned over the past 25 years. There's just something about these vehicles that's hard to shake...ha!

·
Registered
97 Posts
if you can, can you take a picture of the mounting on the inside? i have this little spring washer and no idea where it goes, it looks like it goes into the hole in the rear, but i cant find anyway for it to fit right, manual was all but useless and doesnt even mention it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts