Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, brand new set of Mintex brake shoes, part #STC2797. These are both sides (as can be seen in the last pic, so 2 full sets). Should fit the following vehicles:
- 1993 NAS 110 (I *think* these will fit, please check part#)
- Any ROW 90/110 to 1983~1990
- Series 109 to 1984
- Stage1 V8

Price is $45, these *should* fit in a medium Flat-Rate USPS box I believe (or I can RURR them to north-New Jersey early next week).

I'm not sure how the heck I ended up with these...either left over from my 110, or maybe I had them set aside for the Series but it's an 88" so who the heck knows!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
I'll take those. Are you going to MAR? I'll be driving past DC this weekend, heading up from Southern MD, around through NOVA on the beltway and out 66 on Friday afternoon, coming back through Sunday afternoon/evening. The problem is I'm dragging a 32ft trailer. I there is a convenient place to meet I could do that too.

·
Premium Member
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take those. Are you going to MAR? I'll be driving past DC this weekend, heading up from Southern MD, around through NOVA on the beltway and out 66 on Friday afternoon, coming back through Sunday afternoon/evening. The problem is I'm dragging a 32ft trailer. I there is a convenient place to meet I could do that too.
Dan:

Sorry for the delay, lots of traveling lately and seems I have to play a lot of catch-up :).

YES, I'll be at MAR...want to go with that and we can exchange then? This weekend with the holiday is no bueno for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts