Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale.
This is a 3 year old restoration. Frame off rebuild onto a 1986 Defender platform. Series 109 Body fully disassembled, new panels, primed and painted. Carpet interior. New Leather seating for 5 passengers. 200 TDI engine rebuilt. LT77 5 speed. Lots of new parts. This has been in Canada for 2.5 years. Selling for client.

Original very very nice chassis with original VIN
All body panels are straight and clean without any signs of corrosion. There is some staining bleeding from the windshield hinges.
I have inspected this vehicle fully, last week in Toronto area. I installed new interior ceiling vents. The only fault I find is the front headliner has come unglued. It was there, but I did not have materials to repair on site.

It has standard steering. Power brakes.
It passed safety inspection and has an Ontario registration and is located in Richmond Hill just North of Toronto. The owner has taken it off the road for the winter and has put the UK tags back on it. Being stored inside.

$62,000 or reasonable offer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Details of engine and interior. These are Exmoor leather two tone seats and cubby

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last price drop. I am giving this away far below cost to build. $52K. Its 2 hours from Buffalo.

·
Registered
729 Posts
What a great price for that truck.

------ Follow up post added June 17th, 2018 12:06 PM ------

200tdi? Is it intercooled?

------ Follow up post added June 17th, 2018 12:07 PM ------

Nevermind. Easy upgrade if someone wanted to add one.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Buy my truck please. I mean look at this piece of junk! Its a pile of garbage and overpriced!! (sarcasm intended) I would cost 2-3 times this to build it yourself. Its slower than a Himalaya Invicta, but faster than a Series 1. It sounds awesome with a 200, and looks lovely driving down the road. Who wouldn't want it?

I will even lower the price to $51,995.
or make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any offers? Interest?
Cost me 20K more than I am asking to build it. Smoking good deal.
Perfect platform to upgrade to a supermod!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts