Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$3,500 OBO

Pick up In Westchester County, NY. I’d be open to driving it somewhere in the Tri-State Area.

Details:

- Finished in Alpine White

-‘86 Sankey MK2 Trailer (More info on Sankey Trailer specifics on ELMRA: Sankey Trailers

- New Tires (less than 50 miles on them). Trailer specific tires Contender St235/80r16 Radial Trailer Tire - Load Range E (I have a third spare that has not been mounted which is included in sale)

- Line-X type undercoating (I saw the frame before the undercoating was applied and it was very solid)

- MK2 version, surge brake mounted on top of A frame

- Drum Brakes

- Stock wheels 5.0 X 16 (same bolt pattern as defender, so wheels can be swapped)

- Lighting system (brake, turn signals, running lights all function properly). Bulbs replaced to 12V

- NATO 12 pin socket installed. Quite easy to modify to modern trailer pin

Apologies:

• Some cracks in the body paint (see pics)
  • There is a slight bend in the Parking brake linkage, which makes the parking brake slightly less effective when engaged. It’s not going to roll away, but I wouldn’t park it in San Francisco without a wheel chock.
  • Bed Lining chipped away in the corner
Sold with a Bill of Sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
$3,500 OBO

Pick up In Westchester County, NY. I’d be open to driving it somewhere in the Tri-State Area.

Details:

- Finished in Alpine White

-‘86 Sankey MK2 Trailer (More info on Sankey Trailer specifics on ELMRA: Sankey Trailers

- New Tires (less than 50 miles on them). Trailer specific tires Contender St235/80r16 Radial Trailer Tire - Load Range E (I have a third spare that has not been mounted which is included in sale)

- Line-X type undercoating (I saw the frame before the undercoating was applied and it was very solid)

- MK2 version, surge brake mounted on top of A frame

- Drum Brakes

- Stock wheels 5.0 X 16 (same bolt pattern as defender, so wheels can be swapped)

- Lighting system (brake, turn signals, running lights all function properly). Bulbs replaced to 12V

- NATO 12 pin socket installed. Quite easy to modify to modern trailer pin

Apologies:

• Some cracks in the body paint (see pics)
  • There is a slight bend in the Parking brake linkage, which makes the parking brake slightly less effective when engaged. It’s not going to roll away, but I wouldn’t park it in San Francisco without a wheel chock.
  • Bed Lining chipped away in the corner
Sold with a Bill of Sale.

Damn I was looking for one for so long and just purchased a diff type of military trailer and you are even local!

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn I was looking for one for so long and just purchased a diff type of military trailer and you are even local!
Noooo! You should probably buy mine as well. 2 trailers is a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump with a new price...

$2,500

Gotta make room for a new toy in the garage.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump with a pic of the full set up...

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Need the Sankey gone. Make an offer you animals...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts