Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new complete Exmoor Trim Lock and Fold Loadspace Seats in Denim Twill with mounting hardware and belts. These seats are in the new style. $2000 (currently selling at Rovers North for $2305.36 plus shipping). I'd post pictures but I haven't even opened the boxes from when I received them from Rovers North. Pictures can be found on their site:

Left: LOCK & FOLD REAR SEAT (L/H) - DENIM TWILL, EXT053-DT-L/H - Rovers North - Classic Land Rover Parts
Right: LOCK & FOLD REAR SEAT (R/H) - DENIM TWILL, EXT053-DT-R/H - Rovers North - Classic Land Rover Parts

I'm happy to assist with shipping at Buyer's expense. I'm located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I purchased these last year right after I purchased my D90. I haven't had the time to install them and have realized in the meantime that I seldom have the occasion to drive more than one of my children around at the same time, which is why I purchased the seats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in buying these off you if you're willing to take less? I am going to buy a set but want them in XS black leather and if I bought these I would have to have reupholstered.... So if you do want to unload them I will take them off your hands but not for what you're asking.

If not I fully understand and don't want to offend. Just offering if you want them gone...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the interest but I'm not in any real rush to sell the seats. However, for others who may be interested, I will include with the seats at no additional cost a pair (L/R) of the genuine land rover forward facing seat belt brackets, which I think I paid around $145 for.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts